Bone Of Anger Hex~ Curse Spell


Gather bones of chickens and dry them in the sun for a few days.  Then when you are ready to do this hex make sure you are worked up into a frenzy of anger and hatred. This will add to the potency of your hex! Be thinking of all this while doing this hex and when it says 'With these bones I now do crush" take a hammer or use your feet to stomp and crush these bones as if they were your enemy before you! When you are done sweep them up and place them in a bag. You will then want to sprinkle the dust and remains of the bones on your enemies property around his house.

If you have a bell ring it 3 times and say...
I call upon the Ancient Ones from the great abyss to do my bidding
I invoke Cuthalu, God of Anger and the creatures of the underworld
hear me now...

"Bones of anger, bones to dust
full of fury, revenge is just
I scatter these bones, these bones of rage
take thine enemy, bring him pain
I see thine enemy before me now
I bind him, crush him, bring him down
With these bones I now do crush
Make thine enemy turn to dust
torment, fire, out of control
With this hex I curse your soul"
So mote it be!
By Lady Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment