Daily Prayer to Satan #6

Thanks Giving Prayer

Satan
For all the things you mean to me, I thank you
For the joy in my heart, the life in my spirit, I give you thanks
Satan, Father, you give me a reason to live
You give my life meaning
Every day is a treasure in which you encourage me to grow
You nudge me to enjoy every minute
The signs you give me, I treasure
The dreams you send, they guide me
Your presence reassures me I am not alone, for that there are no words
Energy you give when I am weak
Strength you pour into my being when I must walk the difficult walk
When I am sad, you comfort me
When people hurt me, you let me know you are on my side
You are everything I will ever need
You're my Father, who I go to with everything
My Teacher, who guides me in all knowledge
My Protector, when I am in danger
My Creator, who made me who I am
And above all, Satan, you are my God with whom I will spend eternity
Thank you, with all my heart
Thank you, from the depths of my spirit
Thank you, with all that I am
By Lady Nadia (From Darknesscoven)

No comments:

Post a Comment