Daily Prayer to Satan#8

Prayer Upon Waking

At the start of this new day, Lord Lucifer
My thoughts are of you and I know you are with me
I give this day to you
Lead me to walk your path without hesitation
To places where I will gain wisdom
To sources where I will gain knowledge
And where I can make a difference for you
Push me so that no minute will be lost to laziness, inactivity or boredom
So I will be the best that I can be in all areas of my life
Watch over me this day
Protect me from my enemies
Wherever I am, may people see you in me
And in everything I do, may you be honoured

Prayer Before Sleep

At the end of this day, Lord Satan
I thank you for each gift that you have bestowed upon me
For teaching me ancient ways
For experiences both good and bad that has made me stronger
For the people you have taught me through
For the pleasures in which I have partaken
As I sleep, I ask that I may enter your dark realm
So that I may be in your unholy presence
Guide me, Satan, unto yourself
And may I be forever grasped in your mighty wings
By Lady Nadia (From Darknesscoven)

7 comments: